Plead the fleeting moment to last

Friday, July 31, 2009

what makes me happy at the end of the day are...

my darlings who come running to me as soon as i step in (if they are out of their cages lah)
my darlings who come running to me and try to lick my face (as soon as they are out of their cages)
my darlings who curl up beside me on the little red sofa i call my throne
my darling brandy who takes her chew-toy and stands beside the sofa, waiting for me to play with her
my darling whiskey who snuggles on my lap and puts her face on my boobs 
my darling whiskey who sits at the other side of my sofa doing nothing but breathe, making the sofa vibrate every so gently
the smokes i share with my baby
the silly things my baby does to make me laugh
going to bed and making him sit beside me even though he's not sleepy and still has tons of work to do

*contented sigh* 

now all i need is to teleport somewhere else where it's not so hot, and... where i'm in lurve with my job.. 

life will be perfect... 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home