Plead the fleeting moment to last

Monday, January 19, 2009

so...

been a month since i started work. 
time seems to fly by everyday, but why does it still feel so damn long before i get my next pay?

i'm glad i got a job that looks set to take me somewhere. 
now all i gotta do is to hang in long enough. 

everything's so far so good. cept for the money bit which i hope can change soon. 
not everything's perfect, not everyone's perfect, nobody's perfect. 

i'm glad i have small not-so-good days to remind me not to take things for granted. 
i'm glad i have him to remind me why i'm holding on to what i have.
i'm glad i have the gang to remind me to stay awake.
i'm glad i have my two darlings to remind me what responsibility is. 

blabber blabber blabber.. *yawnz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home