Plead the fleeting moment to last

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Random thoughts

Dear Blory...

One of those fleeting, random thoughts I'm having right now is that... maybe, louis doesn't love me at all anymore..

First it was spending time with friends, then it was getting use to the changing environment and the decisions and responsibility that come with it... Now it's his new job, new life, new beginning...

Hmmm.... maybe it was all just an excuse to get rid of me coz the bottomline is that he just doesn't love me anymore. That he has grown tired of me... or worst, that there might be a new female attention that he's enjoying right now. At least for now, it seems, I'm pretty sure it's not coz of another girl.

I had a nightmare last nite about him and another girl... sheesh.. of course, i got violent again, in my dreams of course.. but I think i'm going crazy!!

Maybe he's just bored of me...
Maybe he wants to look for excitement somewhere else...
Maybe he doesn't love me anymore...
Maybe he can't see us growing old together anymore...
Maybe he's never even loved me at all before...
Maybe he'll miss me....
Maybe he wun...
Maybe he'll change his mind...
Maybe not i reckon...

Oh welll.... leaving for frankfurt in a coupla hours.

Maybe it's for the better...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home