Plead the fleeting moment to last

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Best way to end 2004

Dear Blory,

Of course, the best way to end the year is with a huge splash! The scariest thing was when it dawned on me, while saying my "goodbyes" and "see you agains" to passenger, that... okay... big splash hit phuket badly rite? and... jean-luc is spending christmas there with his daughter. *horrors* I sure hope he's okay... Sheesh... Thank god there's only 2 more days before 2004 finally comes to a close. It is by far the MOST happening year. Good or bad. Happy or sad. Everything happened this year.

Okay, so the guys have finally, one by one, slowly but surely ORDed, got their pink I/Cs back and are moving on to greener pastures. The girls, well, still stuck in their respective jobs (for the working ones) and those who just came back from Aussieland, time to get a new job, or just take a breather before starting afresh in 2005.

2005 is gonna be exciting. I can taste it already...

For example, Aly and char are gonna go honeymooning in Syd (I'll fly down as often I promise), Louis is starting his new darkroom cum cafe cum gallery that's gonna be one of its kind... hard work but I believe the payoff is self -satisfaction. Nicky's getting kickass job at a kickass company with a kickass pay... and me... me...

I will...
...officially graduate from Bachelor of Arts in Mass Comm in March
...finish my 6 months probation in march,
...finish my p-plate probation for driving
... go get my diving license...

All the above within the first 3 months! I'm well excited.

I'm gonna make sure I stick to my resolutions.

For now.. i keep my fingers cross and hope he's safe...

2 Comments:

  • At 9:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Doesn't anyone realise i would be gone too...............arrghhh

     
  • At 2:08 AM , Blogger ah_bu said...

    Aiyoh..

    I didn't mention everyone who's going to australia too. Those were just SOME examples... geddit?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home