Plead the fleeting moment to last

Monday, December 13, 2004

Back from Paris!~

Dear Blory..

I'm HOME!~~! Wheeee.... Paris is fucking C.O.L.D... Brrrrrrrrrrrrr.. I honestly almost thought i'd get frost bite and lose a toe or something. But nope, it was all good. Paris was good. It truly is a romantic city with ALOT of sights to see!~ Will post some pictures up in a coupla days... hhehe...

Anyway, went out with my buddy jasmine on the very first day after trying to take a nap. Nope.. i didn't get to sleep thanks to a coupla calls when i was JUST about to fall asleep. So i tossed and turned.. and tossed till i got my wake up call from dearest buddy. Dammit... no sleep. But i guess it was okay. The trip to Champ Eleesay took a day.. it's a stretch of road (think Orchard) with allllll sorts of boutiques. Did I mention that the things there are freaking EXPENSIVE?? If not, ya.. the things there are FREAKING EXPENSIVE. Argh.. didn't buy anything. =(

Hokay..We went back after Champ Eleesay but not before taking pictures at the Arc de Tromp. Basically these places are like must-see places so yah... touristy we are!~ hur hur hur.. Went back to the hotel and had a little break before I met Jean-luc. He rode a bike. Haaaa.... I guess it's suppose to be fun on the bike.. and it was. BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT... It was tooo damn cold.. i was practically freezing. it's so not funny.. quite torturous it turned out. But dinner and all went on fine... lalala..

Next morning Jas and I headed to Notre Dame... after trying very hard to figure out how the train system and ticket purchasing system worked. Anywayz, finally got to Notre Dame.. took pics.. walked to the Lourve Museum.. took pics.. went to eiffel tower.. took more pics.. then headed back to rest before meeting Jean-luc and his friend, Micheal or Miguel.. can't really get the slang lah.. oppps.. anyways, we went to this other side of paris... hehe.. sex town!~~!!~!~ Also known as Piguelle... where we saw Moulin Rouge.. took pics too!~~

Okok.. enough of my trip. Seems like a good time, good day to start my diet-exercise-water plan. Here I come!~!~!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home