Plead the fleeting moment to last

Thursday, December 16, 2004

The window of opportunity

Dear Blory...

Finally went to sentosa this afternoon with Johan, Nicky and Normie. The sky looked pretty bleak initially and we were thinking, should we just head to town for a movie? haha.. but anywayz, we decided to give the beach a shot and the sun did us proud! Hehe.. for a short little while, that is.. actually, more like 3 hours. It was good while it lasted, like everything else. Then clouds came.. and it started drizziling.. and by the time we left, it was raining...

*Raindrops keep falling on my head - drip drip*

Anywayz, been a pretty comfy week, came back Monday, did the biblio for my essay then went to school to hand it up. Tuesday was more like.. haha.. grooming day.. hah, before meeting my secondary school friend and we went karaoke. Come to think of it, actually 3 people in karaoke also not too bad. Ha! Get to sing more!~ Then there's today.. and tomorrow, well, effectively in the next coupla hours, louis will be back from taiwan.

Watched a little of Ed this evening before meeting Shawn for dinner. They talked about the 'window of opportunity', how once it's close, u might never get to open it again. Well, I guess in someways, my window is kinda open now. I dunno how things will go. If all goes well, then good.. if not.. then it's okay. If there's one thing i'm fully convinced now, at least I know I can survive and stand on my own and be strong.

Quote to live by.. at least for me for the next... i dunno... opportunity that comes my way... "Don't put too much pressure on the future and just treasure the moment u have now coz that's what really matters. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home