Plead the fleeting moment to last

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Post-christmas

Dear Blory,

Christmas 2004 was a celebrated in a quiet but nonetheless wholesome way. I like it. No more mad drinking with everyone puking by the side of the road or gettingn squashed by sweaty people rubbing their butts and all against you. Nope, this yr's christmas is a mark of our maturity. Haha... sadly put, we're old!!~~

But anyway, dinner at Char's place was nice. We had tooooo much freaking food that char had to, in her sweetest most matter-of-factly voice, ask aly to "bring the food down for the kids".. like.. awww... teeheehee... I met up with some of my church friends and did a little catch up. Well, wanted to stay longer or at least for the worship part but they started late and potluck was starting soon, so I had to leave before anything started. Sheesh... at least they saw my face. It's the thought that counts. ;P

Nothing much... went home christmas afternoon to help out at home coz my mum invited her cell group people plus I was on standby so damn sian. Didn't help much coz i didn't know where to start and she didn't know where i should start so I ended up, bumming... ON FREAKING CHRISTMAS!~~ sighhh....

I guess the best part of the night was the little driving spree with Jacob. Haha.. he was kind enough to let me drive. So finally, my driving range is NOT limited to stupid carparks. I did the ECP, went to East Coast, Changi Beach, ermmm... oh, did 100km/hr... erm.. oh, and considering the fact that I sorta drank wine and champagne before driving... i drank and drove!~ Woohooo....

Thank god christmas day ended excitingly.

I'm so tired from today's quickie... ho well.. happy boxing day... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home