Plead the fleeting moment to last

Monday, December 06, 2004

Freaking out~

Dear Blory...

I'm officially freaking out. Have got an essay due on 13 Dec, not that I dun have time now but I'm really hoping to finish it before going to Paris if not I'll have to sacrifice a sight-seeing day for work! Nooooooo....~~ If I'm going to finish it before Paris, I'll effectively have today and wednesday and a tiny part of Thurs to work on it. Argh... freaking out coz I haven't even started on any research and I dun have any convenient librarys except Temasek Poly to start on. Not forgetting the fact that I'm clueless about the facilities there.

Waiting for a friend who's currently studying there to reply on whether he's free to help orientate me a little. Sighhhhh... why did they take away national library? It doesn't have the best of resources but at least I know where to start. Bleah...

When research is done, might pop by to the gym in the evening to work that beer belly off... not funny... Does anyone have any quick fix remedy for beer bellies? Besides not drinking, I'm already self censoring my intake. I'm freaking out abt that too. Better start my diet plans today!~

Hokay! Friend just replied!~ Off to Temasek Poly I go!~~ wheeeee... hope i can find something useful.. ladida.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home