Plead the fleeting moment to last

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Reformat, Reboot, or Restart?

Dear Blory,

Is it okay for me to think of getting a new computer while my old one's still being reformatted? I mean, it's reformating, but not fully operational, so I am entitled to look around no? Sighh... but if I'm making the effort to reformat it, shouldn't I be a little more patient and see how it goes after it's done?

What am I talking about man...

Okay, thing is, say... if I'm irritated by some saleman who's trying to sell me a new set, I can always say I'm reformatting my computer.. or like I already have one so he'll bugger off... But what if.. just what IF someday, I really kinda am interested in the new computer that's in front of me? And I dun ming trying to use a new comp? Then? I can't really say I dun have a computer rite? But neither can I say I do coz it's not fully operational?

HAHAHA... I'm confusing even myself...

The old comp has sentimental value. Start up speed's a little slow but I'm fully comfortable with it though sometimes I wished it'll work a little differently. Less trouble and all... but all in all, I'm good, I'm cool, I'm happy with it.

A new one will definately be different. I'll have to start all over and getting use to it. But then maybe I'll be able to programme it in such a way that it really listens to me and I'll have an even better time using it?

Ho wellll... until I see a good computer come along, maybe I'll just try not to think so much and wait for the old comp to finish it's reformation. Who knows, maybe after a little upgrade or two, it'll be perfect?

Ahhh..... Merry christmas!~

1 Comments:

  • At 2:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That was my analogy man..........should have patented it
    :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home