Plead the fleeting moment to last

Friday, December 03, 2004

Happy days to come?

Dear Blory,

Argh.. dammit.. was suppose to wake up early today to do some household chores (bwahaha) before spending the day at the gym and ending it off with a long awaited nice time out with the gang at Walas. Unfortunately, when I got home last nite from Happy Daze, I freaking couldn't sleep. Not even with a sleeping pill... arghhh... by the time i actually fell asleep, was probably about 4ish or 5am... I think.

So much for gym and starting my day early... bleahhh...

Char and Aly look so blissfully happy back together again.. I'm so happy for them! I mean, after everything that's happened, we all deserve to be happy soon. Nicky too!~ Haa... he practically walks and talks all the way to tokyo everynite and he looks blissful too... ahhh.. the powers of being in love.. teeheehee... =) Gracia and sel might have a coupla issues to work out. But hopefully all will be good. This is the season of love and joy and whatever happy things one can think about so I seriously hope ALL will be good! What with the rest of the gals coming back from aussieland!~ Yayyy....

Half of the gang met Jean-luc when he came down on Tuesday. Kinda wierd, I felt but well, think it was probably a different experience for him. Hokay, after pondering and wondering since our first email, I finally found out that he's 40 (???!!) and has a 4 yr old daughter. Man... life is sooooo wierd!~ Might be meeting him again in Paris and he's suppose to bring me around in a bike or something. Hmmm... it almost sounds so romantic but I'm kinda worried... I dunno how I feel and I definately dun wanna lead him on or go too far without knowin what I want.. plus there's just too much baggage.

Aren't we abit too young to know what we want?

If I give my heart (again)... all I ask is that...

... he'll never ever take me for granted.
... he'll love me for who I am.
... he'll love me for what I wanna do, along with my dreams even though they may sound silly at times.
... he'll be careful with my heart.
... he'll not be confused.

That's all. I dun even need promises of forever coz... oh we all know what happens to promises.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home