Plead the fleeting moment to last

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

My schedule for Dec

Dear Blory...

This has essentially been a fucked up year for everyone. It's finally december and the year's finally coming to an end. Yayyy.... Can't wait for a new year. It doesn't promise anything great, things are still changing and people are still leaving or coming back... but maybe, just maybe, this silver lining or rainbow will start appearing soon.

However before that, I've got a fucked up roster which goes as follows:

Dec 1 - Manila Nightstop (back on 2 dec)
Dec 4 - Standby (bleah)
Dec 5 - Standby (bleah)
Dec 7 - Bangkok Quickie
Dec 9 - Paris (Yayyyy!~ back on 13 dec)
Dec 16 - Standby (arghh)
Dec 17 - Standby (arghh)
Dec 19 - Standby (ahhh)
Dec 21 - Brisbane (back on 23 dec)
Dec 25 - Standby (sobb =()
Dec 26 - Standby (arghh)
Dec 28 - Bali Quickie
Dec 29 - Bangkok Quickie
Dec 31 - Dubai (till next yr)

So there... dates not indicated means i'm off!~~ Shit man.. so many standbys... arghhhhhhhhhh~~~

2 Comments:

  • At 6:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    paris (yaayyy?)... sure of coz it's a 'yay' haa...

     
  • At 9:01 PM , Blogger christian louboutin uk store sale said...

    f my clients have told me that they'd never had so many pickup offers as they'd had since they started wearing shoes with red soles."Mixed in with the footwear photos are portraits of iconic women like Kristin Scott Thomas,Christian Louboutin Flats Diane Von Furstenberg, and Dita Von Teese.Part Three is on Fetish, shoes Louboutin made not for walking in but to titillate and provoke. And who better to photograph such a sub

    a book, I have to go to get home, but I still don't have a knock on the door, because I know uncle will lend me, so I feel shame, then I will go to our class a boy, his family is very rich, he has been after me, but I think he is ugly, refused to give him a good look. I called him out, he be overwhelmed by an unexpected favour, I said I will now and you, with your date. Whatever you want, but in

    about the "Cassini" mattress and warning the company Christian Louboutin Wedgesit didn't have permission or a license to use the Cassini name. The mattress company responded Oct. 14, saying it had discontinued the mattress line.The Cassini company sent a second letter, saying it "does not consider this matter closed" and threatening an infringement suit. It demanded that no Cassini floor samples be offered for sale any lo

    ux de tous, Christian Louboutin s'est montré particulièrement décontracté avec celle qui a pour habitude de dévaliser ses boutiques à chacun de ses passages.Mais n'allez pas croire que le prestigieux chausseur Christian Louboutin Bootsse comporte ainsi avec toutes ses clientes... Pas du tout ! Vu hier en compagnie de Zahia lors d'une soirée célébrant une nouvelle fois sa marque et ses créations, le chausseur des

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home