Plead the fleeting moment to last

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Bloated

Hmmm... I just read a book on dieting and eating right and how to take care of the liver and all that and I realise... I think I do have a problem.. slight problem with my liver.

Let's see...

Abnormal Metabolism of Fats; Excessive weight gain; Inability to lose weight even while dieting; Sluggish metabolism; Protuberant abdomen (pot belly); Cellulite; Digestive Problems; Indigestion; Intolerance to alcohol; Abdominal bloating; Mood changes such as anger and irritability; Chronic Fatigue Syndrome; Coated tongue; Premenstrual syndrome more severe.

Above, CHECKED! Yikes... actually, there's LOTS more but according to the book, the ability to answer some of it means the bells, I mean, alarms should be ringing. And I thought it was just bloatedness and gastric. Time to detox!

On a lighter note, I came home from Melbourne to a pretty nice surprise! Hehe.. I have a cupboard!~ I had a cupboard but it's too small and already nicky and vivek had to flex their hugeass muscles to lift the hanger-bar back to it's original position with all my clothes still hanging. Long story short, louis kindly and patiently and most sweetly hammered his cabinets, bought a coupla bars and boxes from ikea and voila! New cupboard!~ *yay*

Okay. Time to go lie down... guess what.. my tummy's bloated and painful.. again... =(

1 Comments:

  • At 6:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    How The Recording Industry's Obsession On DRM Made Apple So Powerful
    Contributed by Mike on Monday, October 10th, 2005 @ 02:41PM from the unintended-consequences... dept.
    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a ##friends## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##friends## related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home