Plead the fleeting moment to last

Monday, August 22, 2005

My first plog!

Me and my favourite peeps taking a train back from London. They were both sleeping and I had nothing better to do. But this turned out quite well, no?? Everyone says it's cute!~ muahaha..


Some of Prague's interesting and amazing street art. I mean, Prague is amazing. They have these art pieces (this is giant jenga, btw) lying randomly around the streets. I think there seem to be more tourists in Prague than locals. Maybe a ratio of 70% tourists. Hmmm....


Alrighty, this is me. Like you dun already know but this is my first plog attempt (picture-log) so I have to put my lovely picture up in case for those who haven't seen me in a while, u might forget my goofy look. I'm actually hoping to put more pics but since the only ones that I have digitally are the ones from my previous london-prague-amsterdam holiday, I'll start with these first. I know they're kinda backdated.. keke.. Will upload more pics in time to come!~

You're beautiful, you're beautiful,

You're beautiful, it's true

I saw your face in a crowded place

and I dunno wat to do

coz I'll never be with you

1 Comments:

  • At 5:56 PM , Blogger ah_bu said...

    It's actually one of the templates from blogger itself. Called dark spots? I think.. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home