Plead the fleeting moment to last

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Crazy day

Just some pics to brighten up the blog before I start babbling about how crazy this day started out. Anywayz, there's definately gonna be loads and loads of pics put up by everyone else so I shall indulge in myself first... keke... for more grad pics, look up the other blogs linked to mine.

Alrighty, that's me, my dad and mum having a nice mood shot coupled with leaves and all... feeling ah feeling. Taken of course, by dearest Kwok fai fai..

Me, elissa and gracia... I'm the only one wearing the mortarboard coz... my hair's unsightly if the mortarboard is taken off...
Us and some of the other graduates preparing for the typical hat throw...

Alrighty... part of the gang minus Sel and Kel... wish u guys were here to make the picture a little more complete.. Oh wat will I do without these folks with me for the past 18 months.


Hahaha... Dearest mummy and daddy bought me flowers. How sweet!!! Too bad kiddo deb can't be there. Apparently she quarrelled with her teacher for not letting her take the day off or something... How typical of my garang little sister. Promised to adobe her pic into our family pic.. kekeke... but that'll be for another day coz I ain't the best pic editor in the world.

Alrighty... firstly, I must thank Nicky for being the sweetest, most understanding, most patient, most everything housemate in the world. Without him, I won't have made it in school on time with my clothes and gown and hat and wat not. I got unwittingly smashed at a supposedly quiet drinking nite with a galfren and ended up at another fren's place in siglap. Had to rush to sim and at the same time, call nicky and gave him directions on what to pack so I can change from ms hungover to ms graduate. Once again, my most sincere apologies to ruin ur nite... and to keep u awake. Not forgetting mr kwok too... who couldn't sleep after the distressing phone conversation with my fren. I am really really sorry and I know... my bad... More self control in future, I promise.

So I rushed to SIM with the smell of alcohol as my perfume and last nite's make up. I didn't think I looked THAT bad though... but I know I did look stoned. All I could think of was.. shit.. it was suppose to be a quiet nite.. Changed, sat in the hall feeling like I was in a desert coz I didn't get to drink anything in the morning. Thirsty and hungry and wanting to puke was all I could think of. Mix that with a spinning room of mortarboards, phew, I'm glad I got through. Think everything went well from there, my greatest fear was to trip when I get onstage. Haa.. the food made me feel instantly better but the highlight was the picturetaking session, actually.

Went back home to offload my stuff, SLEEP, then headed off with louis to get gracia's pressie, which I must say.. she absolutely LOVED.. kekeke... then we rushed back to welcome guests for gracia's bday dinner. Everyone was late.. as usual. *PUI* Dinner was a simple affair of ordered -in pizza, wine, drinks (I swear, I touched a total of not more than 1/2 a small glass of alcohol combined), and a good session of laughing at our grad pics and watching Mind Your Language. Thereafter, we headed to zouk (I was a little worried they'd recognise me at Velvet coz of the commotion I created the nite before.. yes.. apparently, I had to be carried out.. fireman style.. sigh.. so loser). I didn't drink much coz I could still feel the alcohol from the nite before... gracia got smashed but that's only normal... well.. then everyone kinda dwindled out coz of the long day we had. Louis, Vina and I went for Teochew Mui... got home ard 5 plus.. and yesh... here I am just awake to start wat's left of my day.

I have learnt to be more responsible for my actions coz it not only affects me, it does have a ripple effect. And I think, well I hope to think, that I'm on my way to forgetting that certain someone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home