Plead the fleeting moment to last

Saturday, September 24, 2005

post Mid autumn post

The gang had a lil post mid-autumn dinner last nite at club normanton. Wanted to go for a walk with lanterns and have some mooncakes under the moonlight at Kent Ridge Park. Unfortunately, we didn't have no mooncakes nor did we have any lanterns... so we skipped that romantic part of the evening and ended up watching Stephan Chow's Fight back to school. Old school comedy and got us laughing our heads off. Methinks it was a very nicky and louis show. Wanted to upload some pics but i've just been informed that the cards were corrupted... *pui*

Anyways, Gracia, louis, nicky, jae and myself decided to hit the karaoke lounge at 1.30am. Had a pretty good time until the person there rudely barged in and told us it was our last song at 3am. I thought kbox wun close so early on a friggin Friday nite, no? Argh... so not worth it. *pui*

I'm peeling badly... look like i've got some kinda skin diesease or something. It's pretty gross... sighh... wat's going on?? Nothing seems to be going right!~ But I'm not getting depressed or anything. It's just... hmmm... ups and downs of life i guess.

Off to India tonight and back tomorrow morning. Thereafter I've got another 2 days off. Hmmm... suddenly I seem to be getting too much rest and not doing anything constructive. Alrighty. Monday will be the start of a beautiful new week where I will get my arse up in the morning and do something.

*ladidadida*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home