Plead the fleeting moment to last

Thursday, October 06, 2005

ramblings

Been having irritating tummyaches recently, it's not funny... methinks it's too much wind in my system, which means I've either gotta fart or burp alot. What else should I do to make it less painful?? =(

Anywayz, got back from frankfurt a coupla days back and I've been nuaing my days away. As usual... am wishing that my job actually would require a little more stress... but alas... seems like I really gotta get my arse up and do something. Dammit. Been saying this for like 1 yr now and i'm still stagnant, other than my dive license.. hehe...perhaps volleyball again?

Am gonna go london mid-month and another trip to syd lined up in Nov!~ Whooopieee... time once again to meet up with my fave peeps on the other side of the world.

My tummy's too painful and i'm just too lethargic to do anything or type anymore... sigh.. i need something big to happen in my life again. (shit... be careful what you ask for)

*yikes*

3 Comments:

  • At 11:55 AM , Blogger missy g said...

    Hmm... maybe u can try TCM and acupuncture. Let the 'QI' flow and let all the air out!

    heh okie.. hope the tummy is better!

    I think staying home is damm constructive. Maybe learn baking or something.

     
  • At 12:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    OHMYGOD you're pregnant??

    I wanna be God-father!

    - jamaicansexgod

     
  • At 5:46 PM , Blogger ah_bu said...

    To sharon: Dear.. which part of me u think will be patient enough to learn how to bake? Keke... should be lucky enough if i'm able to cook a decent meal.. no no.. make that a dish..

    To aly: Well, u definately WILL be made the godfather of my children.. unfortunately (fortunately) I ain't pregnant!~ I think it's my liver.. it's protesting.. I'm coming SYD!~!~ say YAY!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home