Plead the fleeting moment to last

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

domestic day

Came back last nite from Sydney with the intention of going out. Of course, it being a sydney flight where the passengers work us to death, I didn't even have the energy to get myself out of my uniform. Haha... contary to popular belief, the kebaya can be quite comfy to sleep in.. *sheepish grinz*

Anywayz, vivek made instant tomato soup which was.. er... nothing like what he's actually capable of making. The thought of instant food and vivek just don't match lah... he's the king of the kitchen! (Along with louis... of coz) Oh well, I have tons of instant and canned food in my cupboard, thanks to the $100++ worth of groceries I bought with Louis coupla weeks ago, which I haven't touched... *looks wistfully at the cupboard* Methinks I ought to learn how to cook. At least 1 decent dish. Grocery shopping will only be fun IF I know how to cook. Can't always be shopping at the instant food section all day long.. or can I??? keke...

Feeling rather domestic today. Already, at 11AM.. IN THE MORNING.. when the sun HASN'T risen to its peak, when the minimart downstairs HASN'T opened for business, where not that many people are online at work, you get the drift, I have, after waiting a good half hr for the disgusting, freakingly looking insect hanging on the ceiling right above me to finally fly out of my room, cleaned my room, brought my clothes in, ironed, folded and hung them back into the cupboard. Also made arrangements to deliver stuff from London to Adrian's dad. I'm well accomplished, and it's not even lunch time!~!~ Knowing me, it IS something to be proud of.

Shall treat myself to instant noodles with canned spinach, eggs and whatevericanfindinthecupboard. That, or wait for vivek to wake up and see if he'll like to join me for sumptuous lunch at ikea.

After lunch, it shall be sweeping the floor, mopping the house, and clearing the ashtrays... which reminds me.. ahem.. ciggie break!~lalala!~

2 Comments:

  • At 7:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i believe the minimart downstairs opens at 10am. or did they change that?

    - aly

     
  • At 11:48 PM , Blogger ah_bu said...

    alright.. fine... i woke up at 8.30am so the minimart hasn't opened YET.

    give me some credit u guyssss...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home