Plead the fleeting moment to last

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Rise and shine!

Good Morning!

My body clock's officially screwed up I must say, coz I'm up and kicking at freaking... 7ish am! Ha! and guess what... that's after I've watched 1.5 episodes of... some-csi-type-dvd-vivek bought. After contemplating if I should have instant noodles... or not... and after deciding on challenging myself and whipping up something more complicated. *Complicated: does not take more than 3 steps eg, boil water, put noodles in, crack egg into noodles. Awww.. it looked glorious! Too bad my silly cam is outta batt or I'd have posted yet another picture of my gourmet breakfast which includes 4 happy 'bin' (smiley face) fries, 1 perfecto sunny side up and some yummmmy sausages with black pepper. Gosh methinks I'm hungry again. And I think I AM getting a hang of this cooking thingy. HA!

Just got back from Seoul where I had the nicest toufu soup you can ever find. It's spicy (but u can order non-spicy) with soft toufu, some clams, an egg... er... actually dats about it! But the point is it's really nice. I think it's the soup that makes the difference. Didn't shop much even though we headed to this outdoor market area near the hotel. I badly needed to pee and we decided to head back. Haha.. I'm guessing they were prolly relieved too coz they looked bored. The market was.. not as exciting as I hoped. Wat's a weekend without booze?! Went to this pub just opposite our hotel and we had quite a bit of beer and ktv. It was suppose to be a drink which ended up with us heading back to the hotel at 3am. And that's only because another colleague of mine was puking and falling asleep in the toilet and had to be carried back. It wasn't me! Anywayz, topped it all up with a B52 and back to the hotel we went.

Slept for an hour before getting ready for flight back. Reached sg in the afternoon and got home around 5pm ... Slept from 5pm till 3.30am. DAT'S WHY I'M BLARDY FREAKING AWAKE NOW.

Okay... since I've already eaten breakfast. Time for a you-know-wat... before doing laundry.

*ladeedadeeda*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home