Plead the fleeting moment to last

Sunday, July 09, 2006

a late nite chat

There's a nice difference between dating guys when they're 18 and when they're older as I've come to realise. I mean, yes... we ALL know the word maturity but I just noticed it as in... the physical difference of guys actually offering to go order food and drinks, holding the doors open, actually offering to carry stuff blah blah blah... Not that I'm saying girls can't do it themselves. We know we can fully take care of ourselves. It's just that.. well, sometimes, a little chivalry doesn't harm anyone.

Skipping topic a bit - Blardy freaking idiot of a guy borrow my hp charger in paris. I lent it to him and didn't chase him for it the following day coz i was out anywayz and my hp batt was still pretty okay. Come check out day, he came down late so I didn't get to ask him for it. Told him to pass it to me after flight. Come end of flight, told me he left it in his cargo bag coz was busy packing. FINE. After clearing customs, my dear fucking idiot friend told me.. i'm so sorry.. think i left it in the hotel, back in fucking paris!!! I'm like, dude! my hp batt's totally fucking empty and I badly need the charger coz it's smaller than most chargers so hard to find spares. Blardy asshole said he'll go buy it and call me in the afternoon to pass it to me. That was fucking 8am on a freaking friday morning. Guess what time is it now and I dun hear no freaking fucking phonecall nor a msg lor!!~!~! (not to mention i lost his no.) but... DAMMMMN U!!! INITIATIVE DUDE!! RESPONSIBILITY DUDE!!

Phew! That felt better!! Wish i could say it to his dumb fucking face though.

Anywayz... pardon the vulgarities. Just watched superman and it was a lil draggy. Wun spoil the movie though so go watch if u haven't. Had a little game with a friend before watching the show. We asked each other which superpowers we'd wanna have and would we change our minds after watching the show. I chose Jean Grey aka Pheonix. He chose Spiderman. End of the show came and I decided I'd rather just be Superman's girlfriend. I'd rather be the love of the most powerful man in the world. Better than controlling all the powers, I control the man who has the powers and still get a lover! haha...

Hokay... time to go koonzzzz... talking to prissy-la-la about relationships and all... It's scary when all ur friends are telling u to settle down... and u see some that are really tying knots... and some that already tied them.. and I'm thinking.. i'm still single!! wtf!!! Oh, and char has now been promoted to wife material.. haha.. i'm dooooomed... ;/

4 Comments:

  • At 8:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    pris says

    nope, dont wan to settle dw.. so u hv me for the next few years!

     
  • At 9:42 PM , Blogger ah_bu said...

    okay.. thanks for the assurance. haha!!

     
  • At 11:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    aiyah i teach u how to cook the lor bak lah ... come to think of it.. i teach u how to cook. Then u can be wife material too

    p.s: can i have ur perfected steam egg recipe? My steamed eggs always look really ugly...

     
  • At 12:32 AM , Blogger ah_bu said...

    we can swap recipes!! cept.. er.. mine's like super freakin easy you'll feel cheated.. hur hur hur..

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home