Plead the fleeting moment to last

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Stranger in Moscow

I am so bored.

Remember me going to moscow slightly more than a coupla months back? Well, ahem.. here are the photos, finally, now that I bought the card reader so I can load pictures into the comp and learnt this new programme!!
That's St Basil's Cathedral (above). It sorta reminds me of Hensel and Gretal's little mishap at the house made up of colourful cookies. Alas it turned out to be a witch's house and the colour was there to attract lost and hungry kids to it and she cooks them and eats them.. or makes spells.. or something..

I digress.. and yes.. a mini military band playing at what seemed to be a fair going on at the Cathedral. Pardon the stupid overlapping. Like I said, too many pics and everything gets too cluttered.


Over here, more snapshots of the buildings and streets of Moscow.

More pics of the people living in russia, or.. Russians. Yes.. anywayz, up close and personal, the gals are GORGEOUSSSSSS... guys.. ok only.. but but but, every single table at every single f&b outlet had an ashtray, regardless of whether it's in or outdoors. Singapore should learn something there.

Oh, the last pic with the guy holding the bottle. Yep. farking asshole tried to put his hands in my pants, after taking the pic. fuck off!!! Ya, we considered exotic to them lah.. asian chicks..

Hokay... next up, when I'm bored enough, I might bring India to you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home