Plead the fleeting moment to last

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Everything changes

WOW...

So many things have been happening since the last time I logged that I'm just trying to catch up! Well, just all the job switches that the gals are making are already making me a little confused. Seems like almost ALL the gals have jumped ship!! But I'm super happy for them. It's a new job, a new chapter in their lives that all working adults have to face. Cheers to that! *clink*

Char and aly will be coming back end of this year... yippie!! Back to reality actually my dears, but I'm sure things will work out fine with new jobs and all. Life will be different, but that's what life's all about yea?

Some of my friends are embarking on the knot tying business next year... and judging from my recent girly outing with the.. girls.. hur hur... we're talking about who's getting married next, having kids next, blah blah... it's a coming of age sign. Very soon we'll be planning bridal showers and baby showers.

And, where on earth do I stand in the mist of all this shebang?? I am trying not to break too many hearts, trying to figure out, actually I already know, er.. aiyah... but then again, who I wanna sleep with and hug for the rest of my life. It ain't too soon to think about it lah.. Is it? Should I just let go and see how things go with whoever? I mean... no point forcing anyone into anything or rushing into anything and end up fucking up and regretting rite? But... wait? Then?

Aiyah... nevermind lah... that'll be for another day. Am leaving for dubai then cairo this week. Will be missing the party of the year but Hooo wellll... My heart will be in SG!!!! muahaha!! My team's gonna be split up coz of the freaking Airbus 380. Training should be starting soon and it's our last flight as a team... I'm SO gonna miss them. Shit... yep.. well, here's another change and another start to a new chapter.

To embracing all things new in our lives!! *clink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home