Plead the fleeting moment to last

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Cockadoo eyes

Hmm.. I dunno how it happened but I'm suddenly given a good 2 days of mc for the burst capillary I have in my right eye. I dunno how, when or why it happened, heck, I didn't even know it happened until I looked into the mirror and got a rude shock. Anywayz, two days of mc... means less moolah. Shhhiiitssss!

I purposely posted the not-so-scary ones for the faint-hearted. It looks like either I've got 2 irises in my right eye, or i'm a little cockeyed. Lucky I'm not working coz it's a night flight and I dun wanna scare the shit outta my passengers. We already look scary enough with the make-up.


And because the weather was so freakin nice when I got to brisbane and I had company, we decided to invite ourselves (actually, i invited myself) and joined the guys for their trip to Dreamworld Brisbane! Maybe the rides were too fast and furious that's why my capilaries bursted. Hur hur hur.... like eye-popping that kinda thing?

Hokay... Now I gotta design ways to keep my pockets filled since I didn't get to do tonight's flight. And after seeing the doc, I shopped and bought shoes and a dress... argh!! Damn u melvin!! Freakin stirrer!! Oh, and I just decided to get myself a 3G phone. Motorola V3X. Did I just mention I need to save money a while ago?? *hmmm*

2 Comments:

  • At 2:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hey that's the motorola fone i wantedddd lehh..but KIV. u bought shoes n dressss??? i had some damage done on fri nite becos of the shoppin bug u implanted into my head after the other nite! blahhhh

    -rahhhh-dianceee-

     
  • At 2:40 PM , Blogger ah_bu said...

    hahaha.... I can't allow myself to be spending money alone mah.. hehe...

    I'll let u borrow the phone ocassionally lah.. hur hur hur..

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home