Plead the fleeting moment to last

Monday, October 23, 2006

Happy deepa raya!

How I'm actually gonna pull this off, I have no idea, but by some pleasant coincidence, I'm going wakeboarding again!! Yippie!! Let's just say... for a virgin to complete two full u-turns and ride from one end to the other end on the first day is a feat. Ladidadida!! Actually, what i'm gonna try to pull off is to go wakeboard twice and pole dance in the span of 4 days. My muscles are actually aching right now and come wednesday... I dunno how long I can mount the pole for... hur hur...

Anywayz, time seems to fly especially when you're having a good time and before I know it, my 5 off days are almost gone! Sheesh... At least I know I've done something meaningful and educational. I want moments like this to pause.

Other times, like waiting for the silly cabbie to pick me up (since I dun have chauffeur) can take forever even though it's only 7min. Those times I wish I could forward it.

Those days when I didn't have to worry about money, love or beauty and all I could think about was volleyball, ,my friends, my piano, my guitar and.. (surprise surprise) church, I sometimes wish I could rewind and replay.

It's a love-hate situation with poly days I guess but there certainly were moments I wish I could just erase, others that I'll replay and even others that I wish time stood still.

Unfortunately... reality bites, sometimes pretty hard, and we end up having emotional, mental and physical bitemarks to prove it.

I know it's wierd sometimes when I almost feel a sort of rage... and air of serenity that takes place just seconds later. Sometimes I dun like what I hear but I force myself to ask questions that ultimately leads me to those answers. But i can't fucking help it! Like rubbing salt is really gonna make the ulcer disappear faster and I'm not just rubbing it in but trying to make sure it bleeds.

Haiyah... ultimately... we choose the life we live and nobody owes us their happiness...

I'm just slightly bummed out knowing that... I dun quite belong anymore... that's right... things will never be the same again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home