Plead the fleeting moment to last

Friday, November 03, 2006

random, just feeling random

hmm... i just took some pills and it's makin' me feel a little whoosy. I dunno if it's the pills or issit just me feeling shagged out after work. Well, I just got home after an overnight quickie and maybe that's why I'm whobbly...

Or maybe it's the pills.

In anycase... this should be good. I sleep, I wake up. I recover. That be the grand plan.

Why am I talking in spurts??

Fuck man.. i gotta get new ic, new drivers license, new debit and atm card done coz I lost my freaken purse somewhere. And nope.. contrary to popular belief.. I WAS NOT DRUNK.

I think the pills are doin it's job REAL good. I feel my body losing control. It's like.. suddenly there isn't any strength or sensation in whatever i'm doing... for eg, typing this silly blog which doesn't quite seem to make sense?

I'm going into a state of nua-ness *silly-smug-crinkling-up-face-grin* Or I could just be tired.

Er.. does flu medication cause gastric juices to go crazy?? Coz I feel mine starting a riot.

Ahh!! I'm talking to myself?! shit!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home