Plead the fleeting moment to last

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

under the weather

Some people get attached and the whole world congradulates them. Some, after maybe 6 months, we go like.. "you've been attached?? and for how long?? what?!~" Yet for some others we go.... "hoRight!~ Finally!!"

Some people get attached and life thereafter is nothing but bliss. Life goes on for some others and for some others... you're still thinking... "what did i get myself into?!~"

I wonder which one am I under.

Anywayz, biggie welcome back to char and aly... it'll take a while to get back to the momentum since you guys have been away for so long.. try to be positive about things though or you just wun be happy anywhere yea??

Would've posted pics... meant to post pics but something's wrong with the silly site. So till then...

I shall go nurse myself to health now... blardy head is pounding and nose is leaking.

*sniff sniff*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home