Plead the fleeting moment to last

Friday, July 13, 2007

a day in nagoya

the good (or bad) thing about being able to bring mojo everywhere is that 1) i tend to spend more money logging on 2) i save more money by not talking or msging with my hp 3) i stay in my room more 4) i save money by not going out and spending unnecessarily 5) i get stuck in my room and do what i always thought i won't do, which is to hibernate.

shit...

anywayz, am now in nagoya, 2nd time here, 2nd time being called up. kinda like a deja vu thing coz... aiyah.. brings back memories, fun memories lah so it's not too bad.

hmm.. and since everybody's sleeping, methinks i should go catch some rest before dinner, and drinks. lucky for me, i actually met an old secondary school friend on this flight so he's gonna run my errands for me. yeap, i gave him my shopping list and moolah and off he goes, while i laze my fat arse here. since i dun exactly have anything to buy for myself actually.. they are all OTHER PEOPLE'S shopping lists. hur hur hur.

it's actually quite fun to still be connected even while i'm away. i'm kinda getting the hang of this.

sigh, i'm almost dreading my flight back coz after some calculations/predictions/guessing... i prolly have to work with certain people i'm not too keen on working with. phobia of the female species let's just put it. i guess u win some, u lose some, pros and cons in everything we do lah.

hokay... till later... muakz!~!~!~!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home