Plead the fleeting moment to last

Sunday, July 15, 2007

it happened on friday in nagoya...

i felt a firm yet gentle touch going up my legs. slowly. it went up to my knees, my tighs, under my tighs and ahem... there. it was almost as if someone was climbing up on me. i relaxed a little, but was still unsure of what to expect coz it was really dark and i was under my blanket. i've felt this way before... especially with the help of certain tobacco-like products so it didn't seem so alien to me. in fact, it was beginning to feel really erotically good. it's almost like how you'd feel when being blindfolded in a 'friendly' environment. so the more i remembered how it felt, the better and more relaxed i felt, and i decided to let myself get into the mood.

suddenly i shivered... i'm all alone in the room, i didn't drink and neither did i smoke anything, and the feeling was too real. i tried to shake myself out of the trance but all i really could do was to continue lying there. i tried to open my eyes but all i could see was darkness. i was still just lying underneath my blanket. i began to panic.

i started to push whatever's weighing me down away. but as i did so, i felt the weight get heavier and heavier and i felt a hand grab my hand forcefully and kept it to my side. i felt trapped and stuck just lying there, face up, hands by the side. panic, at this point, was really an understatement.

i tried to scream but nothing came out. i could only force a whisper. so with all i could remember, i said, God, get me out of this shit. then i directed my whisper to whatever was holding me down and i said, in His name, get away from me. i remembered suddenly being able to move my hands so i tried pushing. i dunno what i was doing but i was just pushing. and then i screamed, in Jesus's name, GET OUT OF HERE!

i can't remember how many times i said that line but as i said it, i felt myself able to get out of bed. i remember just walking towards the door and saying that same line over and over, sometimes pleading, mostly commanding and a figure formed. there was a gust of wind and suddenly he/she/whatever turned and walked away calmly.

now comes the silly bit. someone else walked through the door and he/she/whatever got possessed and started to attack me. i said GO! and the same thing happened. he/she/whatever calmed down, gust of wind, something else walked in, started to attack me, i said GO, again... i was still screaming and totally exesperated by the fact that it wun leave the room.

and then a sudden and familiar calm and darkness set in and i sprang up out of bed. i looked at my comp and it was about 1am japan time. i dunno how long i slept but i sat up with my heart beating profusely and my throat parched and thristy. everything else was as i left it. and i couldn't really sleep thereafter.

maybe it's just a dream gone bad, maybe it's just a friday the 13th thing, maybe it's someone not very pleased with my little teeny weeny bit of thought of going back to church, maybe He's giving me an answer coz in my little teeny weeny bit of thought i said a prayer coupla nites back and asked Him to show me something.

i dunno. but i wasn't joking when i said it felt too real to be funny.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:46 AM , Blogger pris said...

    hey babes, just took the time to read e entry. sorry i din get it earlier. so i guess the "iconcert" is realli an "i" thing eh?

    i hv something to tell you and although its not as scary as yours, its all related.

    see you whn ur back and let us be beered.
    hugs

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home