Plead the fleeting moment to last

Saturday, August 04, 2007

hungry in amsterdam

i am so hungry and my fingers hurt like crazy even as i type this entry. 3rd and 4th finger got jammed in the door when my friend tried to close the toilet door in the hotel room. u should have heard me scream. hahaha... most unglam actually and now i'm reduced to typing with just my left hand and my right index and thumb, argh...how to work tomorrow???

oh and i can hit the enter key with by pinkie.. but that's about the function of my right hand, sigh...

anywayz, it was really nice to once again be able to check into the hotel room at 8.30am, grab ice and start chilling wines and champagne while waiting for people to start dropping in one by one for a 'quick' drink which lasted from 9am to erm,,, 5pm. and for the first time, a colleague and myself made it to the heineken brewery with all the alcohol and lack of sleep in tow. but we almost died when we got back to our rooms. the only bummer was that i was too tired to go out thereafter.. and it was afterall a fri in amsterdam... so.. shits.

telephone bills are damn expensive overseas huh... sigh sigh,, i dun even wanna look at the upcoming bill. sigh sigh...

the pole team's having a little restructuring... and we're looking for (preferably) a place to rent and put up the poles. maybe some private lessons here and there but mainly performance based. i'm quite excited actually. i might be on my way to getting my very own pole to mount!!!

i'll be going to the bol's (think lychee martini) factory (or some tour thing) later. this trip seems pretty alcohol based if you think about it. ahh... i honestly missed it. kinda like a little detoxing past coupla weeks and i'm on the rebound/cold turkey/whatumacallit.

so... i'll post pics of heineken and bols when i get to doing it, the dive trip's confirmed and it's not too expensive so that's good. save money for my wakeboarding sessions and my pole lah ah...:P

i'm coming home soon my dear friends... back to haunt u all.... muahahaha... without my fingers though, they still hurt. (methinks the lack of food is kinda driving me insame) so yah... bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home