Plead the fleeting moment to last

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

back from the dead

things have been happening lately.

very. very. strange things.

and it's happening too quickly, did i ask for it?

i asked you to tell me or show me something. you must've been getting really frustrated that after all those little hints and nudges here and there, i STILL didn't get it... that's why you HAD to gimme this huge wake up call that practically shook me out of bed. RIGHT??

i KNOW!!!

and i know i sound really really weird now but i'll be fine soon enough.

i need to fix things emotionally, mentally and spiritually. yah u heard me right... its gonna be a LLOOOOONNNNGGG LOOONNNNNNNGGGGGG time before i get there. i'm just gonna try and see where trying gets me.

*takes a deep breath*.. shit.. i think i'm hyperventilating just thinking about it.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home