Plead the fleeting moment to last

Thursday, January 03, 2008

happy new f@%king 2008!!

as if in an attempt to spoil my new year, something HAS to screw up.

my cargo bag with all the new stuff i bought for the new year, my digicam with pics of my new year in frankfurt, my black handy bag and lv bag, my winter coat are all somewhere taking free plane rides while i'm stuck here in sg wondering where the hell it is.

it had to happen on my 2nd last flt.

hope it gets delivered back to me by this sat if not how to pack for taipei?

the countdown begins...

6 more days before meetin my baby.
5 more days before hitting the road.
3 more days before my very last flt.
2 more days before the 'black' party.

ahh.. i can't wait!!!

"i'm leaving on a jetplane.. don't know when i'll be back again.."

1 Comments:

  • At 7:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    But you've gotten your cargo bag back, and its only 4 more days and 4 hrs to go... so :) the year is starting to already get better....
    say yay!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home