Plead the fleeting moment to last

Saturday, July 12, 2008

dilemma

hmmm... i thought i found the dream job, and in fact, i think i did. just that.. god.. this whole taiwanese work and business culture thing is getting to me.

it's so fucking irritating that when i try to do things my way, the fucker says something.. when i listen and do things his way.. the fucker HAS to find something else to say. the only time he accepts what i do is when he stands behind and dictates what he wants me to send out.

it's not like i'm not doing it right.. i'm just not doing it HIS way. i have my reasons for doing things my way and he has his reasons for doing it his way... but instead of listening to why i do it my way, he immediately assumes the worst, and that i didn't think.

so do i wait and listen to him to tell me what to do?
do i try to be independent and prove to him i can do it?
how am i gonna find the space to learn when everytime i spread my wings, it gets clipped?

the worst thing is... he actually nice sometimes.. that pisses me off.. i can't bring myself to hate him totally.. and i sometimes find myself speaking up for why he says what he says.. fuck!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home