Plead the fleeting moment to last

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

things that make it all worthwhile

the girls are smart.. .. very smart.. they know exactly when their daddy is not around and exactly when to bully the shit out of me..

dammit... i've been too nice... arrrrggghhh....

anywayz, talking too much about work and all has made me feel like such a whiner.. so here i present... pictures of my babies!~ (when they are not driving me crazy)

whiskey is undoubtedly known as the 'sainai' dog (sainai meanin damn teh...super manja... kisses and hugs kinda bitch.)

brandy on the other hand just wants in on all the action. super naughty... yea.. she up on the couch (she knows she's not allowed) and then standing at the edge turning back to look at me, almost as if she's daring me to shove her off. she thinks it's fun!!! arghhh!!!

brandy at 2 months.. when we first brought her back


whiskey at 3months.... oh how they've grown...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home