Plead the fleeting moment to last

Monday, September 08, 2008

new chapters

lots of new chapters for me...

the brother i never wanted finally settled down and i've earned myself a sister and a business partner! woohoo!~~ can i just say, again, that the wedding, the gown, the vows, the everything about that night was absolutely beautiful and there's just nothing else i can think of to describe it. (given also that my vocab has never been the super power kind.. so yea.. )

my two little sweethearts are having their first period!~~~ and whiskey was being humped by this schnauzer at the pet hotel. he was attempting to hump her but she barked him away. darling.. she's not ready... thanks to jenn i found myself looking at pictures of doggie chastity belts. omg, such an inner prude i am!~ hah!~ i just can't imagine my girls... losing their innocence. i wanna protect them from the evil man dogs out there. grrrrr....

my resignation letter is written and just waiting for me to find the guts to hand them over to the boss. apparently another colleague quit last week while i was bk in sg.. so.. good luck to him. good luck to me... i hope he lets me go.

the bf and i are already sourcing for jobs back in sg so we might be back in tropical singapore with the two girls before the end of the yr! that's if... all goes well and... we get jobs.. ha.. GOT LOBANG??~!

so yea... the week's over in a flash. i wish the wedding never had to end.. that i never had to leave.. and never had to get on that flight.. but ah well.. every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.. so.. i know who i want to take me home... take me homeeeeeee... ~~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home