Plead the fleeting moment to last

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Another day in L.A.

Dear Blory...

Spent the day in downtown L.A. today! I think I almost killed my friend, making her walk with me all the way from Beverly Centre to Melrose Ave, then up to La Brea before we hit Hollywood boulevard.

Phew~

It was really fun coz we were basically following the map alll the way. Of coz I did the navigation.. hiakz.. It's like an accomplishment man. I love the feeling of being able to reach where I wanna go just by looking at the map! Especially when I told me colleagues that I wanted to walk, everyone was like.. it's damn far.. better to drive.. but I DID IT!~~ Muahahaaa...

Then there was this amazing thing that just happened along the way while I was walking back to La Brea... this lady who was walking just in front of me suddenly turned around and asked if I was doing some Yoga stuff. I said no.. then she said she was psychic and that she felt a very powerful sense of positive energy from me. That's why she stopped and wanted to read my palm. Hmmm... kinda scary... she told me that I have alot of positive energy, which is a very good thing, but it's not flowing through inside. As in, inwardly, my heart not following how I feel on the outside.. or something..

She said just from looking at me.. (she hasn't read my palm yet), she said I was going through a transitional period right now and will have to make an important decision between now to Jan. Hmmm.... and the scariest thing.. she said there's someone I love, but somehow, he's sorta not around and there's like always going to be a back and forth thing... I was visibly shocked at her reading.. but didn't really want my palm to be read in the end coz I fear self-fulfilling prophecies...

I met her when I took a turn to look for hollywood warner studios which is not exactly where we were suppose to go... so it's really mere chance.. almost like... geeee... everything happens for a reason! Ahhh...

oH wELL...Happy halloween!~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home