Plead the fleeting moment to last

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

A 'sort-of' prayer

Dear Blory...

Am having a hot cuppa coffee now for breakfast while I await the time to leave home for LA. Didn't get to sleep a wink last nite and I'm wondering how I can last the entire 16 hours onboard. I tried to sleep, I really did... tried to make sure that I went to bed at 1.30 or 2 am latest to get up at 5.30am.. alas... 5.30 came and I was awake all the time... I'm so tired of trying to fall asleep...

If I were to say a prayer... this is how it goes...

Dear Lord,

Haven't been speaking to you in a while, hope you're listening...
Just wanna say that I'm sorry.. for making you sad in so many ways...
Just a coupla prayer requests that I hope you can answer...

This is for a friend who's disappointed and tired.. pray you'll give him strength.
This is for a friend who's love is far away... pray you'll give him love.
This is for a friend who's losing his meaning in life... pray you'll give him hope.
This is for a friend who's busy and stressed out.. pray you'll give her wisdom.
And for the rest of my friends who're embarking their new journeys.. pray you'll give them direction.

I dun think i've covered all.. but here are the ones that are really important to me...

Last but not least, pray that I can have a sound sleep soon.. I just want to rest...and that I wun become an alcoholic just to fall asleep...

Hokay... time to log off and go on to my next destination. Hope it'll be an interesting experience, and that I'll learn something new.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home