Plead the fleeting moment to last

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Insomnia

Dear Blory...

*Yawnz*... Insomnia for the last few nights is taking it's toll on me.. but I still can't seem to rest my freaking head... Sighhh... When is this gonna end.. gosh it's like my worst month of the yr man.. it's cursed!

First, suffered emotional damage.. then.. i fell sick.. am still sick.. then my period came, giving me irritatingly painful cramps while i was trying to have fun in Korea.. and to top it all up, I CAN'T FREAKING SLEEP!~ God i'm so damn tired but i can't seem to rest... arrrrgggghhhhhh.. i think i look 100 yrs older than I should.. :(

Anyways, nuff complaining... just got back from a short trip to Seoul. It was nice coz I had a whole day after the day i landed to go shop till I drop and that I did! Went to Nam .. erm.. shit. i can't remember the name.. but anyway, this shopping area just around my hotel.. then went to this jewellery wholesale shop.. then went to Myoung Dong and walked the entire afternoon... back to hotel to offload, then off to yet another shopping area ... phew!!! My legs were cursing me.. i could feel it. Haaa...

Oh well... back in sg for the weekend.. I wonder wat this weekend will be like.. HMMMM....

I shall go now.. TRY to sleep... sighhh... if this goes on.. i'll need sleeping pills.. hmmm.... maybe i should finish my bottle of cough mixture in one shot... and sleep... ZZzzzZzzzzzzzZzzzzZzZ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home