Plead the fleeting moment to last

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Random thoughts again...

I'm not acting tough, I really am not...
I wanna forget, I know I have to forget, I know I will forget.

I'm not pretending, I really am not...
I feel the pain, I taste the pain, I hate the pain.

I'm not rushing things, I really am not...
I need time to feel , I need time to heal, I need time to be sure.

Please stop telling me it's not worth it.. please stop telling me to forget... please stop telling me what to do because all these things I know I should do... I just need time.. and I will be fine. And when the day comes when I can find something, someone, somewhere that makes it all better, I'll know it will all be good, coz everything happens for a reason.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home