Plead the fleeting moment to last

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Bittersweet

Dear Blory...

I met him today and we talked about what has happened over the last coupla years that led to this. Well, it's nobody's fault and I guess things just happen that we dun have an answer to. I guess, I kinda saw the problem too... sorta like, I knew something like this will happen but I just didn't dare think about it or do anything abt it...thinking maybe, just maybe... we can pull through..

I'm glad he had the courage to do what I know I couldn't do... to want to make things right.. and that's why I dun hate him. We have our lives ahead of us and really, we'll never know what to expect say tomorrow, next year or 10 years from now... I guess it was just adapting to the changes that I was afraid to face.

Now I'm ready to embark on this new journey.. this new chapter of my life... and I'm very much looking forward to it. I'm glad we're still friends despite it all, and I know, that's the one special thing that we have...

Read the following from a book today that sums up what it's all about to me.

"It's funny. You love something and then one day it's suddenly gone or changed or lost forever. But somehow that doesn't stop your love. Maybe that's how you know it's the real thing. When it doesn't come with conditions and get out clauses. When it doesn't have a best-by date, when you just give your love and never stop giving it, and know that you never will. That's when they can never touch it or spoil it or take it away from you."

Now, I can finally say... I'm truly flying...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home