Plead the fleeting moment to last

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Come what may

Dear Blory...

Had high tea with Normie, Aly and Sel yesterday at Marriott. Haaa.. my first time doing this high tea thing so it was pretty fun... except when the freaking bill came and it was like $30++ per person.. i was like.. WTF??!! haaa... geeee.. and i was suppose to get a free treat from a certain someone... hooo welll...

Anywayz, after deliberating on what to do.. as usual, we headed down to wala wala where nicky had a table with his friends.. i still remember their names! Ha.. coz I was trying to improve my name memory skills.. muahah.. anywayz, it was fun last nite..

Had a talk with louis... settled more stuff... talked stuff through... went around circles and circles and we decided, once again, to give ourselves more time to see if this is what we really want. Sure that bittersweet feeling still lingers but I think I'm okay... in fact, too okay that the guys think i'm just putting on a mask.

I'm not... trust me... I'll be fine.. i've grown.

Hmmm... it's standby day today and I'm hoping they dun call me. Ha! But i'm still patiently sitting around at home just in case. Plus I dun really feel like going out. Town is so boring.. Singapore is so boring.. gosh I'm so sick of thinking of what to go and going through the same routine every single weekend. I need to find something new to challenge myself!

Oh oh! I think i'm going to do some diving when I can get a weekend off! Hiakz... new skills, new things to do... sounds like a really good plan in this bleak coupla months to come.

We're all growing up so fast, moving on so surely that it's so scary. I'm scared of the changes with the guys starting the company, the rest of them going aussieland to study while the girls come back from their studies with their degree and a whole new life. Pretty soon we'll be busy doing our own thing, building up our little dreams, meeting new people, breaking more hearts... hmmm...

Oh welll... come what may, it will alll be good.. all we can do is to keep the faith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home