Plead the fleeting moment to last

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Dear Blory...

Hmmm, where shall I start? Okay... well, the weekend has been pretty okay. Much like an emotional rollercoaster ride for me. One moment, I'm okay and at peace with everything and my heart, the next, I'm emotional, paranoid and sad.. Haha.. Whatever lah.. whatever...

Went to celebrate aly's birthday on Sat at Karaoke, even though I was on standby, I mean... fuck it lah... If i get called up, just go back lor. So paranoid for wat rite? Karaoke.. well.. mixed feelings lah, all I can say... I dunno how to describe how i feel anymore. I've overfelt! geeezzz...

Met up with Huiyi on Sunday and we had a nice good time catching up! I think I walked the entire stretch of orchard like ... i dunno... twice? Haircut was at far east, then i headed to borders coz she was gonna take a while more. Then, we met up at sakae at hmv, after dinner, we popped over to cine to look at movie times... nothing interesting, and we decided to head to lido. Nothing interesting too, then we decided, heck.. let's just go alley bar.. so imagine the distance.. haha!

Met Mingshen and Jacob last nite, they kindly volunteered to go supper with me after my quickie flight. It was sorta nice to hang out with a different group of people I guess... not so much reminders, not so much questions, just plain hang out. Went for a drive through at Mingshen's territory, which is the changi villiage area... went up and down wierd turns and bends, man u never know how ulufart changi area is boy! Anyway, that was insightful... got home at 4 plus... slept like a baby for the first time...

I think I've found my sleeping pill..

Gonna meet some financial planner today.. I hope he's cute.. haha.. then meeting stupid client.. Then meeting the gang, I think.. ho welll... off to tokyo and LA tomorrow morning.. If i get caught in a typhoon in tokyo, guys, u know how much i love all of you... if you dun hear from me by 4 Nov, that is...

Sigh... u think dying is better??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home