Plead the fleeting moment to last

Thursday, October 14, 2004

So much for my happy ending

Dear Blory...

Just got back from Frankfurt early this morning with a very terrible flu.. I thought it was gastric flu and true enough, it is... bleah... It's blardy cold in frankfurt, so I think I caught the cold from there... but my stomach's been giving me trouble since friday.. so I guess it all added up.

So sick and tired to type anything else...

Oh yes.. thought abt the entire thing and I'm quite sure now, i'm not taking the stupid "i'm busy and cannot commit" reason as a reason for breaking up... it must be something more and I'd really have appreciated it more if he just said he didn't love me.. at least I dun have to ponder on whether things can be worked out..

Fuck this lah.. I'm sick and tired.. and my heart still aches like crazy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home