Plead the fleeting moment to last

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Back from Long trip!

Dear Blory...

It's really nice to finally be able to listen to music from my computer. Haaa.. at least I wun feel so lonely when I'm on the comp in the weee hours of the morning.. I will never be lonely anymore!~~ heh heh heh... I'm a happy person...

It's been a truly eventful week away in Tokyo and LA. Drank everynite with me colleagues and some other colleagues from other flights. It was nice to meet new people and talk about really stupid things. No prizes for guessing wat was the main topic lah.. Main point is, it's just nice to mix around and hang out with new people who have no idea what your history is and they don't have pre-conceived judgements abt u.. Okay.. except maybe when they saw my tattoo.. I think they kinda saw me in a different light.. like.. "I can never imagine that you have a tattoo!! You look so.. guai..." Bleah...

Oh oh!! I met Aska on my last nite in Tokyo! Haaa.. quite a funny way we met, like going on a blind date thingy but it was fun and I have nicky to thank.. hahah.. another friend on me list!! hyuk... I think we hit it off pretty well... initially I guess we were like... hmm.. i dunno her, wat am i gonna say to her.. will it be awkward? But it was far from that.. we had nice dinner at this Buddha bar lookalike place in Shinjuku.. and we talked so much! Hahaha... oh welll.. next time I go back to Tokyo, I'm so gonna give her a call.. that is, if she's there and not holidaying in Singapore!! hee hee..

Interestingly, when I got back to Tokyo from LA, met this Parisian guy who is kinda cute.. haha.. anyway, he gave me his no and I think I might call him.. no lah.. email him so I can get a free tour when I go to London mid Nov.. Now all I need is a little more craziness in me to do it. Aiyah.. enough about good looking or cute guys or wierd guys I've met. I'm not man-crazy or anything... just that this sudden bit of freedom's a little overwhelming.. I just need to get used to it.

But well... I dunno what's my problem anyway. Why can't i get intimate with a guy without having to ask him his entire family background. Haha.. like it's actually gonna affect anything... but it did lah with the little fling I had on the trip. Oh well... Anyway, well something I've learnt about guys, no matter how much they say whatever they say, most of the time, they will be led by the dick.. marriage certificates and family can take a walk by the side coz it doesn't mean a thing... at least not at that moment of folly... and no.. nothing much happened. I'm boring.........

Hmmm.... am I never ever going to trust in someone again? Should I just go hang out and be the slut most girls are?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home