Plead the fleeting moment to last

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Imagine

Dear Blory...

Imagine how great life will be if we are able to do what we want, live the way we want and say what we want to say without being bothered by monetary issues, families, relationships and responsibilities.

If I had my way, I'd take off from this crazy place and go live somewhere else. Somewhere more adventurous, somewhere more dangerous, somewhere where I can be independent and build my own house up. Literally, if that's possible.. haha.. I'll get paid doing the things I like, maybe pay me to croak at a coupla weddings... play the piano?? Okay... let me plan your wedding. Just pay me enough to cover my month's expenses, food, and transport and I'll be a happy person.

If I had my way, I'd get a Siberian Husky.. droooools... and a little kitten and watch them grow up together in my backyard. They'll be the cutest and oddest pair of pets in my area... dysfunctionally cute. I love being dysfunctional. It makes me feel more alive.

If I had my way, I'd take like 2 years off and go see the world! Maybe really get down to doing the trip from China then cross to mongolia, russia and woo hoo.. arrive at some wierd shit destination.. and maybe settle there for 5 years or so... live on an island... live in Paris (?? haha) wherever lah..

You see... I believe that all these are possible and doesn't really have to be in sequence. Ha! I might just get the husky and all when i'm retired.. or start my travelling plans when I'm 50.. but nonetheless, it's just goals that would be nice to fulfill. I think I wanna do bungy jumping before I die. Yep... I should make a list of the must-do things before I die...

Welll... big big IFs... but as my three favourite words go... "you never know"... but in the meantime... bleahh...

Off to London for another 5 days! Meeting adrian (finally)... Hope this trip will be good.. =)

1 Comments:

  • At 1:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    And you complained about all the 'What Ifs' that i used to talk about?...this is it...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home