Plead the fleeting moment to last

Friday, November 05, 2004

Out with the gang!

Dear Blory,

Went out for a movie with the gang today and gave them their pressies!! It's wind-proof lighters from Japan! Haa.. quite cool so I thought they'd like it. Plus the ciggies I bought from LA and Tokyo. Damn... I think I'm like the worst influence now, encouraging them to smoke and all.. sheesh.. who would have known!?

Hmm... what is life all about? Let me try to list 10 of em down...

Life is about...

1) ... making mistakes and learning from it
2) ... living with contradictions
3) ... spending time with people that are important to you
4) ... knowing who means the most to you
5) ... being crazy as longas you're happy
6) ... experiencing everything so you can differentiate what's good and what's not
7) ... allowing yourself to let go and if you get hurt in the process, so be it
8) ... being true to yourself
9) ... not having any expectations of anyone else
10) ... Loving

There should be more... but that's all I can think of now... I'm tired...

Oh! am going to the gym tomorrow and probably meeting my stupid fat bitch client. Arghhh... stupid candles are driving me nuts!~~~ Blardy hellll... if only she'll just look for other alternatives. Stupid bitch.. bleah... get outta my life...

Maybe one more thing I should add to the above list.. life is about ...

11) ... learning to deal with irritants...




3 Comments:

  • At 1:08 PM , Blogger Michael said...

    this blog rocks. you rock. keep rockin.

     
  • At 4:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 4:54 AM , Blogger ah_bu said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home