Plead the fleeting moment to last

Monday, November 22, 2004

the one thing you can trust man to do, is to make mistakes

Dear Blory,

My lecturer said in one of my previous lecturers, "the one thing you can trust man to do, is to make mistakes." I think that shall be my mantra for the moment. Ha.. whatever..

Just got back from a nightstop at Jakarta. Couldn't go to the town area coz it was far off, the hotel was kinda like a golf resort type of place so had to stay in. But was okay... ended up swimming, went jacuzzi, suana then steam bath. Woo hoo... hehe.. Then I tried, in vain, to do some reading before dinner because when I switched channels, I clicked on Bad Boys. Sigh.. distracted I was. Which reminds me now... better get back to me assignment after this bloggy session. I feel like I'm talking to my therapist.

Anyway, you know what? I think.. no.. more like.. i'm not gonna care anymore. If he wants to be with her, if he's still confused after everything he said to me while I was in London, then so be it. I guess I've been as understanding as I could have possibly been. However, I've come to realise that I'm only human... and so I shall be. Why do I even bother how he'll feel if Jean-Luc comes down to Sg for a visit when he obviously doesn't really care at all. Oh well... thought too highly of myself, yes I did..

Oh well, I guess it'll be a good thing if I really do get to meet up with Jean-luc again in dec. What I admire about him is his sense of challenge and adventure. Leaving romantic Paris and travelling halfway around the planet just to do something different and challenge himself more... makes me feel.. hmm... this is really interesting. I guess there's probably alot I can learn from him coz of the different cultures he's been living in. Isn't this ironic? I've always wanted to do something like that, take off from where I am and just go, yes, live like a normad with the love of my life. But that's over.. so yah. Jean-luc isn't the first after Louis, and hopefully not the last (quite scary to hook up with the first or so who comes along the way no??) but then again, you never know...

3 weeks he'll be away. I think it's good coz he needs to be alone. Really alone just so he can think, not about who to choose, but just about refocusing his life. So yes.. it will be good. I guess he really doesn't need to come back with a decision anymore. Waiting for him to finally make up his mind is probably the greatest pain that one gets put thru coz he just takes too long.. so I'm done with waiting.

I've probably and will definately make mistakes in the days ahead. But then again, it's all part of growing up coz I dun believe in accidents. And well, like what I mentioned right at the beginning, "the one thing you can trust man to do, is to make mistakes"... so there~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home