Plead the fleeting moment to last

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Right kind of wrong

Dear Blory...

What do we do when we can't feel the way we should?

I should be ruthless, but I'm not.
I should be unforgiving, but I'm not.
I should be understanding, but I'm not.
I should be symphathetic, but I'm not.
I should be happier, but I'm not.
I should be more sure of myself, but I'm not.

Sighhh... everything was suppose to be fine.. or at least, I had hoped to start over on a clean slate. But how easy can it be when the other isn't letting go? Guilt, regrets, hurt will forever plague whatever happiness that could have had a second chance. What's wrong with allowing myself to have that second shot at what could have been? At least I know even if it failed, again, I only have myself and no one else to blame coz it's my decision. Now... everything's just gone wrong. It's become so complicated.

Indecisiveness is a curse. Add that to loads of charm and personality... and you get a dangerously, devilishly right kind of wrong person. Or the wrong kind of right person. I can't tell the difference anymore.

Can I have my shot again.. in peace?

1 Comments:

  • At 3:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You were never ruthless, therefore you should not,
    You take time to forgive, so be patient;
    You try to be understanding, but should you be?
    You think you should be sympathetic, or sorry?
    You should be happier, and you could.
    When you are sure of yourself. And sure for him*.

    Sure for him, when you are sure it is a full-stop, and not a comma. Only then, can you truly say you are beginnin' on a clean slate.

    The other may not be letting go, that's something you cannot control. But the bigger question is, are you letting go? Or besides thinking that you have added just a full-stop to the relationship, you have added 2 more full-stops to it (...)?

    *66*

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home