Plead the fleeting moment to last

Friday, December 31, 2004

Last blog of the yr

Dear Blory...

I'm currently waiting for my nails to dry... as usual...

This has gotta be the lonliest new yr coz I'm spending it onboard. *SIGH* Oh well... okay, not exactly lonliest coz I've got a planeful of people to countdown with me, and I guess my crew will be celebrating it as well so all is not lost. Just hope that they'll be a little bit more happening then they usually are... haaaa.. they are pretty tame unlike the gang..

Speaking of which, they should all now be heading over to louis's darkroom for a nice cosy drink-till-we're-smashed new yr party. How fun... my first new yr without them in the last 5 yrs.... I bet there's gonna be alot more to come...for now, i already know the cny will be spent in Sydney. *Sobs*

Hokay.. heading for a quick dinner before embarking to Dubai and Istanbul.

See u all in 2005!~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home