Plead the fleeting moment to last

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

A "huh" moment

How the hell did I manage to have so much rubbish squeezed into that little ol'room of mine? Geez!~ I shouldn't have started on packing coz I can't see light at the end of the tunnel now... ha. Anywayz, I guess this IS a small price to pay for wanting to move outta my comfort zone. This is my first step towards greater responsibility and independence so embrace it, I will.

Yes, mummy and daddy have agreed to let me go and believe you me, this is the only thing I have on my mind right now. Of coz occassionally I wish for a knight in shiny armour who I can share this excitement with... but I'm fine, for now... house first, man later... kekeke!~

I'm feeling empowered.. Maybe my life will take a turn for the unexpected better. it will... IT WILL!~!~ *EVIL LAUGHTER*

Okay...back to reality... back to packing my room... that was a moment of destress, courtesy of Diana Tan Ah Bu... *crappy smile*

2 Comments:

  • At 10:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi there
    Just curious, did u buy the house or did u rent it? Is it expensive?

    Am thinking of doing the same? How much is the stamp fees etc? Thanks!

    Janice

     
  • At 12:45 PM , Blogger ah_bu said...

    Hey! sorry, took a while to reply to this.

    I rented the place with 2 other friends, rent's about $1400 so just divide by 3 or whatever arrangement u have with ur friends. Stampfees would be the legal stuff rite? If i didn't remember wrongly, think it's about $70 plus. I could be wrong though.. can't really remember.

    you must also remember agent fee which is about 50% of the rental fees, and deposits and advance payments. Can come up to quite a bit in the first month.

    But i guess if you really wanna do it, just do it. all the best!~

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home