Plead the fleeting moment to last

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Sudden surge of emotion

Am having a mish mash of feelings now... dun exactly know how to put my finger to it.

Am feeling very excited coz we just placed the goodwill deposit for our new apartment in Normanton Park. It's at blk 3, right in front of the swimming pool and just behind the minimart. I love the location coz it's one of the first few blks too so one doesn't have to walk all the way in. There's also a taxi pick-up stand right at the foot of our blk. It's gonna be furnished with sofa and dining table, along with all 3 beds provided and cupboards and fridge and washing machine. These are pretty standard but guess what, we can choose our own colours for the walls too!! Now just gotta wait for nicky to return from his trip to Nepal and for myself to get back from Zurich before we get into the nitty gritty details of moving stuff in and around. Whoopeee!! And aly, we're gonna be neighbors!!

Am feeling very nervous coz I haven't exactly got my parent's approval to move. I could name all the logical reasons why I wanna do so and frankly speaking, there's really nothing much they can say to stop me. All I hope is that they'll give me their blessings and I can move with a peaceful heart. I promise to make bigger effort to go home for dinners and better yet, get my dad to drive me to work so I can get father-daughter time with him along the way... NOT that i want the free ride coz I actually do intend to pay... it just seems alittle wierd to be paying one's own dad but I'm sure we can work something out.

Am feeling very disturbed coz one of my friend's gf just committed suicide and succeeded. Shit... I wonder how he's feeling now. Would love to ask him and talk to him about it but the better part of me says not to ask coz it'll just remind him of the sadness and he'd have to replay the scene over and over again. I think I'd die if something like that happened to someone I loved. I sometimes wonder, though, how people will react if I did something like that. But if I succeed, I probably will never know.

Am feeling very bewildered by how things are turning out with the guys, people ain't getting along as well as they use to and I just can't remember when all this animosity begin. It didn't seem too sudden neither did it seem very gradual. Are we all too focused on our own problems and believes that we neglected the fact that being friends is really all about taking and accepting the goods and bads, rights and wrongs of a person? That doesn't mean turning a blind eye if ur buddy did something wrong... but I believe once one has said his or her peace, whatever has been said and done should be put behind.

Am feeling very curious about a coupla dreams I've been having recently. Namely, about this particular guy who I have never met, or seen in any pictures whatsoever, I think. We were really chummy in my dream, almost like someone I'm in love with.... but I have no idea who he is, if he's someone I've made up in my dream or if he actually exists. I know... he's my dreamlover... haha... pun totally intended.. sheesh...

Am feeling very melacholic about how I'm feeling and especially after listening to Robbie William's Misunderstood. It soothes me, yet it makes me feel alot. About what exactly? I have no idea... Ahhh! I should stop blabbering and go sleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home