Plead the fleeting moment to last

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Me and my crow

I've got a new tattoo!~ whoopee!~~!~!~

Anyways, yepsie, it's actually a crow with a broken bamboo shoot. Well, if you're wondering, I've always liked the crow in THE CROW and since a bamboo symbolises my chinese name 'lin' as in forest... tada!~ I decided to do on on my hip area. Was fucking painful like hell but it lasted for about 45 min, MUCH lesser than my 1st tattoo so I guess I managed pretty well... Oh, and thanks to Mannar who patiently held my hands while I was being poked by the silly needle and to adrian and mingshen who hung around while I was in agony. It's finally over... hehe...

Seems like quite a coupla things came up these coupla days. Well, since I got back from London, that is...

Anyways, decided to give relationships another try and see how things goes. Still not very use to it though coz afterall, I'm pretty used to the previous, but I'm hoping things will change. I'm sure it will.. keke... So yes... Attached, I am... biggie thank you to aly and char for the best wishes... hehe.. I'll let you know if anything goes wrong.. hahah.. Just hope I dun screw up.. hmm..

Moving on to London, I had the most amazing time in London, roaming the streets alone. It's really theraputic, I must say... and very convenient coz I dun have to wait for anyone who might decide to pop into a shop or something, nor do I have to tell anyone where I'm going. Which meant that I could hop on a bus and get from pt A to pt B without having to see if everyone's agreeable. Also, I could cross the road like a million times just to get from one shop to the other coz I FELT like it.. cooooool... Watched Phantom of the Opera in Her Majesty's Theatre with buddy Jas and I must say, it was amazing. Paid 45 pounds but it definately was worth it. My plan now will be to catch a play or musical everytime I go to London. It's an aim!~ It's a mission..

Beginning to like spending time alone, in singapore or overseas.... Maybe it's coz I'm preparing myself for Adrian and Ivan's departure... Hooo wellll.... I'll miss them both... And for the rest who are still in Sg, just hope that everything that you're going through, all will get better.. I'm sure it will coz there's always a silver lining at every cloud, or a rainbow after every storm... you get what I mean... Just remember... I love you all.. muakzzzzz~!!~!

Hokay... feeling kinda sleepy after drinks at Dempsey so I'm gonna head to bed. :)

3 Comments:

  • At 11:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    When are you coming to Sydney?????

    - jamaicansexgod

     
  • At 1:28 PM , Blogger ah_bu said...

    Not rostered to go in March!~ Hmm.. maybe I could change a coupla flights. Lemme go look carefully at my roster then I'll letcha know.

    When's a good time?? :P

     
  • At 8:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ANY time is good as far as you're concerned... we miss you lots!!!!

    But, well.. in any case, we're having Easter break for a week starting 25th March.. ;-p
    - Princess

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home